Harry Gesner talks about The Wave House, located in Malibu, he built for The Coopers. Here I asked him about being the inspiration for the Sydney Opera House, which he downplays simply to avoid the fear of immodesty. Designed by by Jorn Utzon and completed in 1973, it’s often compared to his iconic beach house loacted in West Malibu.
Featured on CURBED LA! Click
Fill out the form below to receive our unique "Pocket Listings". We'll drop you a line when new Listings come up.
- 8407 Coreyell Place- Marvin Hamlich’s former housed flipped in Laurel Hills
- Just Listed – 4 Unit Multi-Family -Great Investment Opportunity
- 8046 Woodland Lane in the Hollywood Hills
- Sunset Plaza Pocket Listing
- 8914 Devlin Pl Above Sunset Strip
- 14601 Mulholland Dr in Bel Air
- 1551 Viewsite Dr in the Hollywood Hills
TagsBeverly Hills LA Architecture new listing Mid-Century Celebrity home hardwood floors Sunset Strip Canyon views 360-Degree Views Hollywood Hills East 90068 Post and Beam Modern Contemporary Sunset traditional Architecture Runyon Canyon Architectural Lake Hollywood 90069 Laurel Hills new listings 90210 90046 Celebrity Cahuenga Pass Architects city view Mid-Century Modern mountain view 270-degree views Hollywood Hills Harry Gesner West Hollywood Mediterranean Pool Outpost Estates Nichols Canyon Photography Laurel Canyon New-Listngs Real Estate Sunset Plaza Hollywood